"ALLAH TIDAK MENYULITKAN KAMU TETAPI DIA HENDAK MEMBERSIHKAN KAMU DAN MENYEMPURNAKAN NIKMAT-NYA BAGIMU SUPAYA KAMU BERSYUKUR
(AL MAIDAH :06)

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

horror day or badly day of school

today i go to school after 2 days not went
hahah....so happy but still boring
home is great but if my sister want to study and doing her assingment
it will be the fierce mirah...hahah
sorry sis
boring at school
nothing happen there and no teacher attend the class
just mr alex but still good
listening his speech about american education
then nothing happen right
in 2mb2 just 3 girls attend the lass two from them are
our assistant and hostel prefect=naqibah tue...
hheheh....i`m so bored she always gossiping me with this people with this people
i`m feel so embarassing but
i covered because ariff had back up me
hahah thanks ariff
luckily ariff here
or not
i will be half dead because
awatif and biehah had nothing to do
than bullying me and reading novel
if umi n,umi a,fatin,yana,una and qyla here
i will really dead because
there are same with biehah like to bully me
poor me right
(sorry broken english)
hahahha
=]..
=)
best skit ari nie mkn aiskrim
fuhh vanilla

No comments: